Once a year, Graham organises a Showroom conference in Crewe to gather the Graham Showroom Consultants’ and Partner suppliers for two days of sharing and learning.
2018 Exibition is now over and here are some highlights.
THE AWARDS NIGHT
Because Graham and its showrooms are built around the people in them, we wanted to thank all the Showroom consultants that have helped us get this far. But on that night the spotlight of this showroom conference was on these exceptional individuals!
- Customer Intimacy : Peter Dilnot from Canterbury
- Act as an Entrepreneur : Kevin Skinner from Poole
- Innovate : Julie Spiers from Horsham
- Internal Open and Engaging Culture : Michael Holmwood from Horsham
- External Open and Engaging Culture : Martin Clark from Perth
- Agile : Andy Freeman from Norwich
- Rising Star : Nick Batchelor from Enfield
- Highest Sales value North : Willie Oag from Edinburgh
- Highest Sales Value South : Chris Barnes from Colchester
- Legend : Willie Oag from Edinburgh
As Graham is the home of the bathroom brands, we wanted to thank all of our partner suppliers and presented them with awards for exceeding in particular areas based on votes from the showrooms consultants’. And the winners of this showroom conference are!
- Supplier of the Year : Roper Rhodes
- Unbeatable Availability : Ideal Bathrooms
- Rapid Speed of Response : Lakes Bathrooms
- Contribution to the Knowledge : Roca
- Unrivalled Value for Money : MERLYN
THE SUPPLIER’S EXHIBITION
On the second day, the suppliers displayed some amazing products for us to see.